Glasgow Girls & Women FC are delighted to be the first female football club to be given the “FOOTBALL FANS IN TRAINING” programme to run by the Scottish Football Premier league Trust
Developed by the SPFL Trust in partnership with the University of Glasgow, our 12-week programme has been proven to help participants lose weight, get healthier, fitter and happier.
Long term research also shows that participants who lose weight tend to keep it off after five years.
The main aims of the programme are to:
- Increase knowledge of diet & nutrition
- Improve lifestyle choices
- Increase physical activity amongst participants
- Reduce weight and waist measurements
- Increase engagement in other physical activity
The new 12 week programme details are-
- Tuesday 14th September
- Millers Lounge, Budhill Square