Glasgow Girls FC are now recruiting a Head Coach and 1st Team coaching staff for the 2019 Scottish Women’s Football season to work alongside the staff already in place (Physio/Doctor/SFA Chaplin/S&C Coach,Media Team)
The post is part time approx 10/12 hours per week
The post salary is dependent on experience. or to discuss in private please email
The Head coach would-
- Be responsible for players within both the S.W.P.L. squad and Under-19s National Performance squad.
- Responsible for the 2019 1st Team coaching staff
- Oversee player movement between both squads for friendlies/cup & league games.
- Plan the training sessions for first team and under 19s.
- Liaise with other 1st Team staff
- Report to GGFC committee when required with team and player issues and development…
- Be available to Media outlets for post and pre match interviews.
- Have a knowledge of the Womens & Girls game in Scotland.
- Be responsible for talent i.d. and the signing of players for both squads.
- Either have an SFA “B” Licence or be working towards it.
- Willing to join the SFA PVG scheme
- Be free to take Mid season break training with other members of staff in first 2 weeks in July 2019 in Tenerife in T3 Centre (the club are in discussions regarding this)
If interested in this post or would like more information please complete the online form above,
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 14th November 2018 at 4pm